Arizona Voter Info

The general election is Nov 5, 2024.
Arizona, here’s all the info you need to know!

The Rona will not pause the revolution. Get the facts.

Important Dates to know, Arizona!

New Voter Registration Deadline

Absentee Ballot Request Deadline

Early Voting

No information available, please check back later.

Can I Vote by Mail? (Absentee)

Any registered voter may apply for an absentee ballot and vote by mail.

Am I eligible to register to vote?

You are eligible to vote in Arizona if you:
  • Are at least 18 years old by Election Day
  • You are a resident of the county where you submit the application
  • If you have been previously convicted of a felony crime, you may vote in Arizona if your voting rights have been restored
You are NOT eligible to vote in Arizona if:
  • You have been convicted of a felony and have not yet had your civil rights restored.
  • A judge has specifically ruled that you are not able to vote.
Restorative Requirements
  • If you have been convicted of two or more felonies, apply for restoration to the superior court in the county in which you were convicted, then register to vote if your rights are restored. If you are uncertain about the next step, call 1-866-OUR-VOTE for more information.
  • If you are convicted of only one felony, your voting rights are automatically restored upon completion of all supervised release. However, if you are convicted of two or more felonies, your right to vote can only be restored through a judge or if pardoned.
Service members and their dependents may register and request a ballot using the federal voter registration/ballot request form ("FPCA"). You will have the following identification options when completing the form:
  • U.S. State or Territory or District Issued ID
  • Option to Indicate that you do not have the Requested ID
  • Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number
U.S. citizens living abroad have the right to vote as absentee voters, provided they are eligible to vote in their state. If you are living outside of the U.S. permanently, indefinitely, or temporarily, your voting rights stay with you, even if you never voted when you lived in the U.S. To vote from overseas:
  • Complete and send an overseas voter registration/ballot request form to your election office in the U.S. This is one specific form that will register you as an overseas voter and request your absentee ballot – simultaneously.

Can I vote if I have a record?

Use our eligibility tool to find out if you can vote.

I am a college student. Where do I register to vote?

The Arizona elections code defines residence as “actual physical presence” plus the “intent to remain.” You should not have any trouble establishing residency at home if you attend school elsewhere. A temporary absence will not result in a loss of residence if you intend to return. Both the Office of the Secretary of State and the County Recorder of Pima County, where the main campus of the University of Arizona is located, have said that students do not need to have an intent to remain after their schooling to register in their college communities. Thus, the best reading of the law is that students who intend to remain in Arizona while they attend school and who treat their home in Arizona as their residence are entitled to register and vote as Arizona residents.

Will I need ID?

To register to vote in Arizona you should provide:
  • Your Arizona Driver's License or State non-driver ID Number
  • Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
You must include one form of documentation of your Proof of Citizenship from the following:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Valid Tribal ID
  • Valid US Passport
  • US Naturalization Documents
  • Alien Registration Number
  • Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Affidavit of Birth
  • Indian Census Number, Bureau of Indian Affairs Card Number, Tribal Treaty Card Number, or Tribal Enrollment Number
If you registered to vote in Arizona, you must present a valid photo ID to vote. You can use any ID from this list:
  • Valid Arizona Driver's License
  • Valid Arizona Non-driver's ID
  • Valid Tribal ID
  • Valid ID with photo issued by a Government Agency
If you do not have a photo ID, in Arizona you may show a combination of two IDs from this list, which must include your name and address:
  • Arizona Vehicle Insurance Card
  • Property Tax Statement
  • Indian Census
  • Bank Statement
  • Tribal Enrollment Card
  • Recorder's Certificate
  • Voter Registration Card
  • Mail sent to you, marked "Official Election Material"
  • Utility Bill not older than 90 days
  • U.S. Passport
  • Valid Arizona Vehicle Registration
  • Valid Arizona issued ID
  • You can also show any combination of IDs, one from each list, provided a Valid Photo ID is accompanied by a document which contains your Address

The info on this page is for:

Arizona Voter Info

If you want info for a different state or U.S. territory, go here