The general election is Nov 3, 2020
missouri, here’s all the info you need to know!
The Rona will not pause the revolution. Get the facts.
Important Dates to know, Missouri!
New Voter Registration Deadline
Absentee Ballot Request Deadline
Can I Vote by Mail? (Absentee)
Any registered voter may apply for an absentee ballot and vote by mail.
Am I eligible to register to vote?
- Are a U.S citizen
- Are a resident of Missouri
- Are at least 18 years old by Election Day
- You are in prison or detention or jail or penal institution
- You are on parole for a felony conviction or convicted of a felony
- You were convicted of a felony or misdemeanor connected with voting
- at the age of 17-1/2
- U.S. State or Territory or District Issued ID
- Option to Indicate that you do not have the Requested ID
- Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number
- Complete and send an overseas voter registration/ballot request form to your election office in the U.S. This is one specific form that will register you as an overseas voter and request your absentee ballot – simultaneously.
Can I vote if I have a record?
Individuals convicted of a felony are ineligible to vote while incarcerated, on parole, or on probation. Voting rights are automatically restored upon completion of all supervised release. Ex-offenders should re-register to vote.
I am a college student. Where do I register to vote?
Students who lived in Missouri prior to attending school and who wish to establish or keep their Missouri voting residency (i.e., at their parents’ address) should have no problem doing so unless they have already registered to vote in another state. Students from out of state may choose Missouri as their voting residence. There are no regulations governing residency; however, Missouri law has historically been interpreted as providing that college students may choose to register and vote from their pre-college address or their school address
Will I need ID?
- The Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
- Your Missouri Driver's License Number
- Current and Valid Photo ID
- Valid Tribal ID
- Government Issued Document that shows your current name and address
- Utility Bill, Bank Statement, Government Check, or Paycheck that Shows your current name and address
- Birth Certificate
- Other proof of US Citizenship issued by the Federal Government
- Valid Military ID
- Valid Missouri Driver's License
- Valid Student ID from State School
- Bank Statement, Paycheck or Government Check
- Valid US Passport
- Valid Military ID
- Utility Bill
- Voter Registration Card