Oklahoma Voter Info

The general election is Nov 5, 2024.
Oklahoma, here’s all the info you need to know!

The Rona will not pause the revolution. Get the facts.

Important Dates to know, Oklahoma!

New Voter Registration Deadline

Absentee Ballot Request Deadline

Early Voting

No information available, please check back later.

Can I Vote by Mail? (Absentee)

Any registered voter may apply for an absentee ballot and vote by mail.

Am I eligible to register to vote?

You are eligible to vote in Oklahoma if you:
  • Are a U.S. citizen
  • Are a resident of Oklahoma
  • Are at least 18 years old by Election Day
You are NOT eligible to vote in Oklahoma if:
  • You are currently serving a sentence including incarceration, parole, probation, or extended supervision for a felony conviction
  • A judge has specifically ruled that you are not able to vote.
Restorative Requirements
  • If you have completed a felony sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, supervision, period of probation, or you have been pardoned, then you are immediately eligible to register to vote
Service members and their dependents may register and request a ballot using the federal voter registration/ballot request form ("FPCA"). You will have the following identification options when completing the form:
  • U.S. State or Territory or District Issued ID
  • Option to Indicate that you do not have the Requested ID
  • Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number
U.S. citizens living abroad have the right to vote as absentee voters, provided they are eligible to vote in their state. If you are living outside of the U.S. permanently, indefinitely, or temporarily, your voting rights stay with you, even if you never voted when you lived in the U.S. To vote from overseas:
  • Complete and send an overseas voter registration/ballot request form to your election office in the U.S. This is one specific form that will register you as an overseas voter and request your absentee ballot – simultaneously.

Can I vote if I have a record?

Please use our eligibility tool to find out if you can vote.

Individuals convicted of a felony are ineligible to vote while incarcerated, on parole, or on probation. Voting rights are automatically restored upon completion of all supervised release. Ex-offenders should re-register to vote.

I am a college student. Where do I register to vote?

Students who lived in Oklahoma before moving elsewhere to attend school, and who wish to establish or keep their Oklahoma voting residency (i.e., at their parents’ Oklahoma address), should have no problem doing so unless they have already registered to vote in another state. Students attending school in Oklahoma should be able to register and vote at their school address if they are a “bona fide” resident of their college town. Under Oklahoma law, the most important factor in determining whether you are a “bona fide” resident for voting purposes is your intent to leave your old home and establish a new one. If you move to school intending to make a home there and do not intend to move back to the place you came from (i.e., your parents’ home), you should be able to establish residency in Oklahoma.

Will I need ID?

To register to vote in Oklahoma you should provide one of the following:
  • Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
  • Your Oklahoma Driver's License Number
In Oklahoma, you need to show a valid ID to vote. You can use any ID from this list:
  • Valid Federal Issued ID
  • Valid Oklahoma Issued ID
  • Valid Tribal ID
  • Voter Registration Card

The info on this page is for:

Oklahoma Voter Info

If you want info for a different state or U.S. territory, go here