The general election is Nov 3, 2020
Washington, here’s all the info you need to know!
The Rona will not pause the revolution. Get the facts.
Important Dates to know, washington!
New Voter Registration Deadline
Absentee Ballot Request Deadline
Can I Vote by Mail? (Absentee)
Am I eligible to register to vote?
- Are a U.S citizen
- Are a resident of Washington
- Are at least 18 years old by Election Day
- You were disqualified from voting due to a court order
- U.S. State or Territory or District Issued ID
- Option to Indicate that you do not have the Requested ID
- Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number
- Complete and send an overseas voter registration/ballot request form to your election office in the U.S. This is one specific form that will register you as an overseas voter and request your absentee ballot – simultaneously.
Can I vote if I have a record?
Individuals convicted of a felony are ineligible to vote while incarcerated, on parole, or on probation. Voting rights are automatically restored upon completion of all supervised release. Ex-offenders should re-register to vote. Visit the Washington Secretary of State’s website for more information
I am a college student. Where do I register to vote?
Students who lived in Washington before moving elsewhere to attend school, and who wish to establish or keep their Washington voting residency (i.e., at their parents’ Washington address), should have no problem doing so unless they have already registered to vote in another state. Washington students should be able to register and vote at their school address if they do not intend to return to the place they lived before school, and if they consider their school community to be their residence while they attend school—even if they are not clear on their post-school plans.
Will I need ID?
- Your Washington Driver's License Number
- Your Washington ID Number
- The Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number
- Valid Tribal ID
- Valid Photo ID
- Government Issued Document that shows your current name and address
- Paycheck that Shows your current name and address
- Government Check
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill